Over the weekend I updated the rpms on Oxfords gird nodes. On Monday I re ran yaim to make the changes take effect. Testing was hammpered by the SFT page being very slow and the submission page not working well. On Tuesday I discovered Oxford had been failing the SFT's due to pbs not working properly, because there was no longer a nodes, file. This was traced to a typo in the site-info.def file. yaim was re run on which seemed to cure things.
Yves has had trouble getting >250Mb/s from Birmingham, he thinks this is due to dpm problems rather than raw bandwidth issues as iperf tests give much better results.
We are now testing Oxford instead of Birmingham.